Monday, December 24, 2012

Thoughts At Yet Another Year End

WALL STREET SMARTS, THE BLOG, IS NOW WALL STREET SMARTS, THE BOOK.  FULLY EDITED AND REVISED WITH NEW MATERIAL ON AMAZON

I posted my first blog on November 1, 2010, so this is my third year-end message to all of you.  I extend the best of the season to all of you and hope each of you enjoys this time of year in your own special way with family and friends.  I recently discovered that many readers have been sending comments to my posts, but I did not know it.

Apparently, the security settings established by my daughter when she created this site were very high.  Consequently, many of your comments did not make it to me.  Now I know how to find them, and, as I first promised, I will reply to them as I receive them from now on.  There were too many previously undiscovered comments for me to reply to each of them, and for that I apologize.

Your comments are posted on the blog you are reading at the time.  I will reply to the comments on the particular blog on which you left your comment.  So, if you want to see my reply to your message, you will have to return to that particular post to find it.  This blog site is a work in progress, and I continue to learn new things about offering it to you every day.

Again, my apologies for not replying to you earlier, but it won't happen in the future.

The best of the holiday season to each of you.  We will return to the regular blog next Monday, New Year's Eve.

No comments:

Post a Comment